Most of the travel services booked through Vacation Visions do not cost any extra to you. You pay the same price or less as you would by booking direct; we receive commissions or net rates from the suppliers. Exceptions to this policy are when a supplier does not pay a commission (such as airfares); only then will we advise you upfront that a reasonable non-refundable service fee be required to make the booking. We also reserve the right to charge a service fee for document shipping, reservation changes and/or cancellations when applicable.
The benefits of booking through Vacation Visions are great! We can compare rates on your behalf and tell you if we find a better deal. We can help:
- Negotiate with an airline to make available seats on flights that are otherwise sold out
- Get you priority wait listing on flights
- Negotiate with an airline to get you a lower fare even though it is showing sold out in the computer
- Help you to get the best seat pre-assignments possible
- Treat you as a person and provide, in turn, personal service.
- Use our personal knowledge of your likes/dislikes/preferences to ensure that your travel plans best match your needs
- Pro-actively monitor your flights and fare and tell you if better itineraries or fares come along
- Act as your advocate in dispute and problem resolution
- Be available for emergency problems and flight changes
- Can sometimes obtain discounted consolidated tickets on domestic flights
- Can almost always obtain discounted consolidated tickets for international flights